Thursday, December 20, 2007

God..
i can only say
GOD.

and WHAT DID I DO.
its your hand that i sometimes forget to look at
when i find myself staring in the mirror rushing without knowledge
of this disaster that i'm slowly creating and forming
instead of your slower beautiful process
of growing and shaping and adoring.

and Father you have me. you have it. all of it.
so dont let me let it go because its so easy and i can blame it on you being quiet and still but Father i want to be more quiet and i want to be still and ready and eager to do your will without the glorious feeling of your touch.
when its overwhelming.
because that joy, that joy is shaken when
ichoosemyownOVERyours.

and what does it matter about other people? i may have messed up
but Father, teach me. teach me you.
show me you.
and show me trust.
trust in its your plan, not mine.
i know nothing
i know nothing about writing. about these life plays.
you're the finisher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home