Saturday, September 23, 2006

open the eyes, clean out the heart

oh God, oh God...
theres so much, so so much that i'll never understand. that i'll never get right. why am i the way i am? why do i live in this mindset? of always thinking of the future, a mind that makes it near impossible for me to enjoy today for all today when i'm thinking of what tomorrow is going to be like.. where are you going to call me? i find it like an impossible plan that you have for me to just live in tacoma washington and work at alaka airlines for the rest of my life, it doesnt seem wher eyou want me forever. oh father Jesus calm my soul, only you can do it. please just rest my spirit, make it calm so that i can follow through with your plan today. today for today, i will live tomorrow when it comes. i will look at every person as a child of you, as a sister or brother, father God, broken and fallen, we're all the same. father God build me with wisdom and trust. with so much faith in you. father Lord strengthen me with the obedience to leave the distractions, with a heart and a mind that chooses to focus on your path and will. father God, i want a spirt that no one can touch. that the enemy looks at as imposible because i'm so focused on you father Lord, as only yours forever. oh Lord, shape and mold my heart and mind into loving who you've created me to be and to loving this life as is. with such a strong conviction, knowing what is of you and what is not. with clarity in that. and with obedience in that. with never comparing myself to others, Lord. i am yours, I am kelly tuttle. thats who i am and thats who you've called me to be. today, i will do my best , my absoulte very best to bless you and praise your name. i pray for protection, from the enemy, for my family and friends, for our spirits. father god. protect them. for us to fall so in love with you, all of you father God. you are our home. clean out my heart and mind father Lord. i really pray for a heart thats clean and pure. thats totally all about you and praising and loving you. i dont want to prove anything to anyone, i shouldnt have to say anything father God. its all about your light, its all about your praise, father Lord and i will lose myself in that, in praising and worshipping and loving all of you. oh God you're so beautiful, my precious savior. equipt me with the words to speak, that you put on my heart father God i pray that you speak in my life, speak loudly Lord. i give my life to you lord, all day every day. this is such a difficult journey but oh God, my God, you're the only one worth anything. you have my heart, all of it. every piece of my life father Jesus, i lay it down at your precious feet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home