Sunday, September 03, 2006

til i see you

the greatest love that anyone could ever know.. that overcame the cross and grace to find my soul.. and till i see you face to face and grace amazing takes me home.. i'll trust in you.
with all i am i'll live to see your kingdom come, and in my heart i pray you let your will be done.
until i see you face to face, grace amazing takes me home. i'll trust in you..
i will live to love you, i will live to bring you praise.. i will live a child in awe of you..
you are the voice that called the universe to be.. you are the whisper in my heart that speaks to me..
and til i see you face to face, and grace amazing takes me home i'll trust in you..
you alone are God of all, you alone are worthy Lord.. and with all i am my soul will bless your name..


My God My God..
what can i do for you? honestly i feel like all this love i have inside of my heart is just wasting away, my heart aches to please and bless you. with all i am i do want to serve you, and i dont want to accept that i'm going to fail. thats not good enough for me. to just live a life thats full of blessing you and hurting you, humbly admitting my failures.
your whispers.. Oh Lord, be clear. make your paths clear and peaceful. what have i done!! what have i done to deserve so much love from you? oh My king, what can i do that will be enough? even a lifetime of blessing you isnt enough. it simply isnt enough and sitting in this chair taking calls after calls isnt enough, theres too much that needs to be done! too many souls Lord that need to be led back to you! they are yours, oh my King, we are your children. thank you so much for your protection.
i simply cant get enough of you. your majestic love molding my spirt into a new one full of hope and passion.

you're the greatest love anyone could ever know, i'm simply so in love with you. i cant wait to kiss you, to bow down and humble all i am to you as i bow down to my feet and look up to see you hold out your hand. oh my Jesus, my Jesus i love you so much. im so in awe, so in complete awe i never want to go away from you. please dont let me fall again, my Father i'm sick of getting back up. i want to stay right here with you, in your presense, use me as you want. wherever that may lead, father I pray for your protection, for your kindness and love. for your faithfullness, grace and mercy. .your open, loving arms that accept me time and time again pushing me down your path. i cant wait to see you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home